Designed by both studios, using the new innovative technologies from the VEJA Running project and Rick Owens attitude, the VEJA x Rick Owens running sneaker is minimal and radical.
– Upper in 3D-Knit (1% recycled plastic bottles)
– Panels made in T.P.U.
– Hell support insert made out of Pebax RNew (1% ricinus oil)
– Logo V made of Pebax RNew
– Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
– Midsole made out of sugar cane (22%), rice husk (15%), banana oil (8%) and other synthetic materials
– Cushion latex in L-Foam (5% natural latex from Brazil & 5% synthetic latex)
– Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (3%) and rice husk (31%)
– Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre