VEJA and Rick Owens reinterpret the vegan Hiking Style sneaker. This full black model stands out from the Runner Style thanks to its thicker look and adapts to any type of court. The inspirations of each brand can be found on the back of the sneaker with the double ribbon and logo. Dark grey laces are included.
– Upper in C.W.L.
– Panels in Vegan suede & T.P.U.
– Logo V in Rubber
– 100% organic cotton laces
– Lining in recycled plastic bottles (100%)
– L-Foam cushioned technology (30% natural latex, 70% synthetic latex)
– Outsole made of Amazon rubber (25%) & rice waste (24%)
– Midsole made from sugar cane (40%)
– 72% bio-sourced and recycled insole: Sugar cane (51%) & recycled plastic bottles (21%)
*Cotton Worked as Leather. 54% bio-based, this material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil.