The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
– Upper in B-Mesh
– Panels made out of C.W.L. & coated canvas
– Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
– 100% organic cotton laces
– Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
– Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
– 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
– Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
B-Mesh is made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles transformed into flakes and then into fibers in a Brazilian factory. 3 plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and waterproof fabric.
Cotton Worked as Leather. This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based. Made in Brazil.
*ethylene vinyl acetate