– Upper in Nubbuck
– Panels in Nubbuck
– Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
– Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
– Insole made fromsugar cane (52%)and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
– Lining made fromFlannel (70% recycled cotton &
30% recycled plastic bottles)
-Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottles
or plain laces 100% waxed organic cotton
– Backloop made fromrecycled plastic bottles (100%)
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of the skin, which has the thickestfibres makes it soft, resistant and highly qualitative. This part is grinded or scraped to give it a softand velvety appearance. Nubuck leather is traced during the whole process. It is also coated with water-repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain. The tanneries working with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to createextra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles). Made in Brazil.