The ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 25.
– Upper in ChromeFree Leather
– Panels in ChromeFree Leather
– Side V Logo is Stitched
– Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (19%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
– Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
– Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
– Laces in organic cotton
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (The Rural Planning and Development Association
This TECH lining is made of 100% recycled polyester. Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its knitted structure. This lining is used for our whole Kids collection. Made in Brazil.
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light.Coming also from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable. ChromeFree leather is used on the entire leather Kids collection. Made in Brazil.
There are no reviews yet.