Named in tribute to the Brazilian NGO we have been working with since 2005. ESPLAR* supports organic and family farming in the Nordeste region.
– Upper in ChromeFree leather
– Pannels in ChromeFree leather
– Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
– 100% organic cotton laces
– Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
– 64% organic-sourced and recycled insole: made from sugar cane (34%), Amazon rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.** (8%)
– 54% bio-sourced and recycled vulcanized outsole: made from rice waste (23%), Amazon rubber (19%), recycled rubber (12%), etc.
– Made in Brazil
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (Rural Planning and Consulting Association)