VEJA x VIBRAM collaboration calls for exploration with its new technical outdoor-inspired style. Both teams created the Dekkan, a style influenced by VEJA’s running technology and VIBRAM’s know-how. The name inspiration dawns after the Dekkan lava plateau, located in India. An ancient remnant of Earth’s original continent formed by the time dinosaurs went extinct.
A comfortable, technical and resistant sole developed with Vibram. It combines functionality and exclusive high-performance compounds. With an outdoor inspiration either for lifestyle or sports, it provides protection and support to the foot, as well as waterproofing all around the perimeter of the sole.
– Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
– Pannels in T.P.U.* & Rubber
– Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
– Laces and back buckle made from recycled polyester (100%)
– Midsole made from sugar cane (70%)
– Outsole made from Amazon rubber (30%) & rice waste (25%)
– Insole made from sugar cane (52%) & recycled polyester (23%)
– Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane is film fused as a pannel on the sneaker. It brigns additional seamless support and it’s usually used as buttress. It gives a technical and sportive attitude to the lighter shoe.